This patient presented having had a crown placed several months prior on #14. He had a parulis towards the mesial apex. On the first visit, I opened and cleaned and shaped the canals being very conservative in my cervical and middle canals as the roots were 23-24 mm long. I used the 25/08 XR file to open the orifices and #8 and 10 hand files to establish patency and obtain working lengths. After irrigating with 10% citric acid, I established a glide path using PathFinders then shaped using .04 and .06 tapered EdgeFile X7 under full strength NaOCl (~8%). Both MB1 and MB2 were finished with 20/.06 and the P and DB canals at 20/.04. At a second visit, the canals were obturated using thermoplasticized gutta percha with Kerr's EWT sealer.